This folder contains information on the use of all the collaboration tools currently used as part of the Okeanos Explorer Program.
- The Okeanos Explorer Portal
- This folder contains information related to the layout and use of the Okeanos Explorer Portal (this site).
- The EX Instant Messaging Service and the Okeanos Explorer Eventlog
- This folders contains information related to using the Okeanos Explorer Program's Instant Messaging (IM) Service and the Okeanos Explorer Eventlog
- The EX FTP Server
- This folder contains information related to the Okeanos Explorer shore-side FTP Server.
- Standard Data Products
- This folder contains information related to the standard suite of data products created by the Okeanos Explorer team including naming conventions and appropriate use of data products.
- Real-Time Video/Audio
- This folder contains information related to accessing the real-time video as well as using the intercom panels.
- Obtaining an User Account to the EX Collaboration Tools
- The Okeanos Explorer (EX) Portal, EX FTP Server, EX Instant Messaging Service and Eventlog were developed to enable collaboration between the NOAA Ship Okeanos Explorer and shore-side participants. These collaboration tools are necessary for distributing documentation, information, data and products to all participants. The first step in accessing these tools is requesting an account.